/* /* Mindless Meanderings of a Curly Haired Girl: Tribute to Kathy Griffen As Written by Me for Vanessa

Mindless Meanderings of a Curly Haired Girl

It's got all the right elements: dark comedy, a great female lead, and a bizarre storyline.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tribute to Kathy Griffen As Written by Me for Vanessa

i don't like dogs
i don't like cats
i don't like things with fur
i don't like things that mark their territory
i don't like things with fur that mark their territory
i don't like things that bark
i don't like things that scratch
i don't like things that "leave presents"
I don't like furry things that bark or scratch
I don't like furry things that bark while marking their territory
I don't like things i have to feed
i don't like things that require me to walk them
i don't like things that shed
i don't like things that shed while I am walking them
I don't like things that shed while marking their territory
I don't like furry things that i have to feed
I don't like things I have to pet
I don't like things that "leave presents" while i am petting them
I don’t like things that slober
I don’t like things that bite
I don’t like things that bite me while I pet them
I don’t like things that need carrying cases
I don’t like things that cost extra on a plane
I don’t like things that bite while I am putting them in their carrying cases
I don’t like things that learn tricks
I don’t like things that mate
I don’t like things that mate as a trick
I don’t like furballs, hairballs, spitballs
I don’t like things that bark while mating
I don’t like things that beg, shake hands, or play dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home