/* /* Mindless Meanderings of a Curly Haired Girl: Some queer story

Mindless Meanderings of a Curly Haired Girl

It's got all the right elements: dark comedy, a great female lead, and a bizarre storyline.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Some queer story

So at choir, I was bored because we were working a lot in sections - so during break i thought to myself "oh, a crossword puzzle would be nice" so I go downstairs... oh I forgot to mention that we rehearse in the Council for the Aging... kind of a senior center of sorts... so i go down to the lobby area and grab one of the free newspapers and check to see if there's a crossword puzzle in it. There is, so I rip out the page and bring it back to the rehearsal room with me. I start doing the puzzle - I have this baffling realization... all the clues are about sex and homosexuality... they're funny, but nearly every single one is somehow related to sex. I am sitting there working on the All Mozart All the Time Songs, but all I can picture is some blue haired, 75 year old woman, asking "what's a word for when you walk fagged out'" and some little man with thick rimmed glasses and a cane replying "how many letters."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home