/* /* Mindless Meanderings of a Curly Haired Girl: Good Bad Funny Report

Mindless Meanderings of a Curly Haired Girl

It's got all the right elements: dark comedy, a great female lead, and a bizarre storyline.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Good Bad Funny Report

GBF:

8.18.2008-8.19.2008
Good: Gym, wrapping Yassine's present, Canobie Lake Park, Spending the day with Yassine and getting paid for it
Bad: forgetting to take the patties out of the freezer and having to use a hot water bath to thaw the meat.
Funny: giving my canobie cash to some random chinese family who didn't speak english

8.15-17.2008
Good: Watching the Olympics with Yassine, Outlet shopping!, Hanging out with Matt and Andrea! First Little Bakers Challenge Completed! Meeting with a bride and groom (first step toward my own business)!
Bad: ... beyond words
Funny: "I shouldn't have stuck a pencil up Megan's nose because she could have gotten led poisoning" - My brother, age 7(ish) after my mother made him write a letter about why it was a bad idea to stick a pencil up my nose. I had to write one saying why it was a bad idea to let him. :)

8.14.2008
Good: EMILY! Dinner at Mr. Crepe (creepy) / Coconut Almond Ice Cream at jp licks (OMG! so good)/relaxing with Yassine
Bad: sleepy head
Funny: remembering i had a second ipod an hour after going to bed and getting up and giving it to yassine

8.13.2008
Good: gymming, making dinner with Yassine,
Bad: so sleepy
Funny: yassine throwing part of his salad on the floor, then spilling burger juice on himself, then me spilling my salad. :)

8.12.2008
Good: relaxing, buying super cute green shoes,
Bad: the gym really knocking me out
Funny: using the social networking feature of wishpot

8.11.2008
Good: 1 year anniversary with the man of my dreams! Beautiful roses, romantic card, and perfect cake to celebrate.
Bad: nothing bad on a day like this
Funny: me planning to make a cake for Yassine, Yassine surprising me with a cake :)

8.8.08-8.10.08
Good: We drink shampoo, I mean champagne! Beijing Olympics Party!!!! Gymming, chilling with Elena, great workout, New Bed, cuddling with my boopie,
Bad: terrible sunday. from bad to worse.
Funny: attempting to go to Arlington Center; waiting 20 minutes for the bus, arriving, it starting to rain 20 seconds later, taking the bus home, getting all rained on.

8.6&7.2008
Good: relaxing with Yassine after work / baking cookies for the Olympics' Party! / gym
Bad: being stinky on the bus / missing my boopie / wanting to murder the linksys people
Funny: blowing a fuse and having to finish mixing my dough in the pantry

8.5.2008
Good: GYM! delicious chicken stirfry
Bad: exhausted
Funny: "Hello" - Yassine when I put my foot up to his face like a phone.

8.4.2008
Good: Short day at work
Bad: The internet and the router both not working properly
Funny: "you're not going to believe it, but now the cable's not working" - me texting Yassine after trying to fix the router and the internet for five hours.

7.31-8.3.2008

We couldn't be happier,
Right, dear?
Couldn't be happier
Right here
Look what we've got
A fairy-tale plot
Our very own happy ending


Good: MOVING IN WITH YASSINE!!!! / My parents visiting the new apartment! / Taking Yassine on a surprise trip to Spy Pond! / late night tagine / late night walk
Bad: so sore I couldn't sleep
Funny: being saved by the Keystone First Aid Kit!

7.30.2008
Good: packing!
Bad: sneezing!
Funny: Natalie buying two trash barrels that don't fit under the sink

7.29.2008
Good: gym / talking to mom
Bad: why do i have a cold in the middle of the summer?
Funny: "she had a monster face and her hair was all crazy" - Kam on the time Natalie yelled at us

7.28.2008
Good: more packing / relaxing
Bad: roommates who turn on the AC while all the windows in the house are open
Funny: "you watching battlestar galatica has effected my life negatively in the following ways"

7.25-27-2008
Good: my first time making tagine / first time making potato salad / bbq at Grampa's / packing
Bad: sore throat and headachey
Funny: the image of my cousin kirk pulling the pin on the sidecar of a motorcycle and watching his fiance go flying.

7.24.2008
Good: Date with Yassine! Buying our first bed! Dark Knight
Bad: sooooooo much rain
Funny: "How will I know when the time is right" - Alfred "it's not sealed" - Rachel.

7.23.2008
Good: workout / earlier to bed
Bad: slow day at work, too much rain
Funny: Kam singing to Cindy over the phone

7.22.2008
Good: khabab called / good work out / relaxing evening
Bad: jack attack
Funny: the homeless ppl in porter square dancing to "keep me hanging on" by Kim Wilde.

7.21.2008
Good: lunch appointment with my Denver contact / packing more stuff / relaxing
Bad: rainy on my brainy
Funny: watching a movie where Natalie sang a song

7.18-7.20.2008
Good: wandering through ArtBeat / dinner at Bengal Cafe / Packing! / QT and labor with Aaron / Late dinner / Mama Mia with Andrea / dinner and cuddles with Yassine
Bad: being astounded by people's ineptitude
Funny: the flood pouring down the stairs at boylston / Kitty cuddling with me / Mama Mia

7.17.2008
Good: half day at work / best boyfriend ever / 'all clear' from the dr
Bad: brazilian bbq
Funny: "at least now when you're ready you know you'll baby have a perfect living room" :) / "What does this do" - Yassine as he presses the 'go to sleep' button on my laptop in the middle of our excel lesson.

7.16.2008
Good: gym, more packing, Yassine
Bad: still hot
Funny: kitty jumping in every box ever / "I thought you said 'nachos' and i was like 'um, no kitty does not eat nachos'" :) my confusion over yassine getting 'natural' catfood

7.15.2008
Good: gym / packing / the lease is signed!
Bad: still hot out
Funny: kitty jumping in one of the packing boxes.

7.14.2008
Good: Smokin Aces with andrea, chatting with emily & yassine
Bad: follow up dr's appt
Funny: "you look like I just asked you the square root of something... what did you say to him?" - smokin aces

7.11-7.13.2008

Good: Anniversary dinner and icecream with Yassine, exploring Arlington, Tagine dinner, Michaela visits! Cole Porter Review, Macy's shopping extravaganza! Buying a super cute dress!
Bad: people talking through all of the cole porter review / shuttle busses between kendall and park
Funny: When the annoying, loud, drunk woman "lost" her purse and yelled at the bartenders for holding it for her like she asked them to. / Kitty discovering himself in a mirror

7.10.2008
Good: looking at apts with Yassine, dinner at Za, Icecream! 11 months of unwedded bliss :)
Bad: my roommates using the AC when the windows in the house are open
Funny: me wanting to buy the camel that was really the finished product of a craft kit...

7.9.2008
Good: long steady workout, relaxing evening
Bad: hot as balls
Funny: Kenny being drunk when I called him at 9pm on a wednesday :)

7.8.2008
Good: gym, quality time with aaron, "Get Smart"
Bad: staying up too late
Funny: "Get Smart" / Panda Security / John McCain loving "take a chance on me" by ABBA

7.7.2008
Good: working out / making dinner with Yassine / chatting with mom
Bad: sweatiest workout ever
Funny: "what does this say?" - Yassine. "Cindy was here," me. "I know. What does this say?" - Yassine. "Cindy was here."- me "Ohhhh," Yassine. (Yassine on Cindy's "cryptic" message with our magnet letters.)

7.2.2008-7.6.2008
Good: NJ for the long weekend with Emily & Ben, Ben and Lindsey, etc / seeing Ben's store / hearing good news / meeting ppl from Syracuse (who know trevor) / movies and pj's / new purse! / Dinner with Yassine!
Bad: missing yassine
Funny: "Trevor Tamsen?" - me after the two syracuse ppl at the party mentioned 'trevor'

7.1.2008
Good: spending the afternoon with Yassine (a rarity indeed) / making dinner / getting icecream
Bad: my landlord being a douche
Funny: "did you talk to your parents?" "no, did you?" :)

6.30.2008
Good: gym, talking to my mom, talking to Yassine
Bad: hot
Funny: "he got to see how wacky we are and we got to see his sense of humor" - my mom

6.27.2008-6.29.2008
Good: Dinner at Forest Cafe & Dessert at Berry Line... Dancing in the Street! Dinner at John Harvards, Jazz at the CanTab, EuroCup; Spain Wins! Woot!
Bad: smoke alarms going off randomly in the middle of the night, no 83 bus ever
Funny: "It's never too late for a pitcher!" - Kam after drinking two pints / "there's no room for divas in a small company" - Cindy

6.26.2008
Good: gym / finally seeing Yassine / resting
Bad: wanting instant results
Funny: putting my hand in wet paint... :) /paper-rock-scissors with Yassine with 'international rules'

6.25.2008
Good: gym / busy at work
Bad: douchebag account rep
Funny: me beating the phone into the pillow to get yassine's attention

6.24.2008
Good: summer shack, working out, delicious dinner, resting
Bad: 85 degrees at the gym
Funny: Kam's story about the girl yelling "FUKC" over and over while being stuck in the buckets of rain / Jeruselum Artichoke Flour

6.23.2008
Good: Talking to Gillian, resting
Bad: sore throat keeping me up late
Funny: Running into Dave at the ATM and then running away so I didn't get rained on :)

6.19-6.22.08
Good: bowling with my parents in Maine, beach time, brunch at Becka's, BBQ at Aaron's, sleeping
Bad: sick day, sunburn
Funny: Bowling with my parents / my dad breaking the bathroom / One bowling pin, ah ah ah ah

6.18.2008
Good: getting a free one way ticket on JetBlue for flying standby on a flight that was 6 hours late! Gym
Bad: The golden compass
Funny: "he's just like forest gump with his shorts and his knee brace" - yassine on Kam's outfit

6.16.2008-6.17.2008
Good: Big Hotel Room and Complimentary Bottle of Wine! Easy day at the office! Celtics Win it all!!!
Bad: 7 hours to get to DC- diverted in Richmond
Funny: Frank, the flight attendant on the 7 hour flight / Scott being afraid of food poisoning / Kevin Garnett going mental, Yassine seeing Powe before the game

6.13-6.15.2008
Good: basketball/playground with Yassine! Me winning the free-throw competition, Going out for dinner at Not Your Average Joe's in Arlington, getting delicious icecream! River Festival with Natalie, Run outside, watching We Own the Night, Home for Father's Day! BBQ with the family!
Bad: tickle fight, celtics lose
Funny: me reenacting the face I made when I saw the manicurist's mole hair

6.12.2008
Good: dinner outside with Yassine, plus Celtics win!
Bad: lots of ants in the house
Funny: "it seems like the more time we spend together the more easily we can solve any problems we have" - me. "well that's obvious" - yassine

6.11.2008:
Good: 10 months with the man I love!
Bad: hurting yassine's feelings by accident :(
Funny: my basil plant dying

6.10.2008
Good: Dinner with Andrea at Passage to India!
Bad: so hot
Funny: my captions on Kam's GOL!!! photoset

6.9.2008
Good: catching the bus and not going to burning porter square, getting a lot done, Yassine surprising me with an outfit to wear on a 95 degree day.
Bad: so sweaty at the gym
Funny: "I've never had this problem before" - Kam on noise levels

6.6.2008 - 6.8.2008
Good: Brazil vs. Venezuela with Cindy, Kam, Natalie, Abby, and Yassine! Matt's commencement & dinner at Simon Pearce, Staying with Kate and Kye, Yassine surprising me at S. Station! Delicious dinner, Celtics win!
Bad: three hours getting home from Foxboro, wicked hot, awkward family conversation
Funny: Cindy making friends with the Brazilians, Kam giving the other Venezuelans friendship bread.

6.5.2008
Good: gym, home made pizza, Celtics win!
Bad: Yassine wanting to have play hour while I was trying to sleepy
Funny: "It's too much. The fun is over. No more games, the talking, the laughing, it's too much" - Natalie demanding Kam keep it down because she had gone to bed.

6.4.2008
Good: Yassine coming to make me feel better, Yassine making me dinner, Yassine making me laugh, talking to my mom for a while about issues of old, Emily making me feel better
Bad: knowing that my grandfather's wife will be at my bro's graduation dinner and having a nervous break down about it
Funny: wrestling with Yassine. <3

6.3.2008
Good: good eating, good workout, good resting
Bad: feeling sad for my baby
Funny: "give it to god" -natalie upon hearing that my omlette had a tumor / Trainer Dink

5.30-6.2.2008
Good: Celtics win!, AIDSWalk with Kam and Natalie, Dinner with Yassine
Bad: Sunburned shoulders
Funny: Crying at PS I Love You, Kam with a clown, me humiliating the "obey me" volunteers, realizing "Imp" stands for Impossible

5.29.2008
Good: spending time with my baby, getting a new cute picture of my license, relaxing
Bad: not finding any pants
Funny: Was the name of the travel agency "Fly By Night" - Emerick on the woes of my roommate waiting for his free trip to Floria.

5.28.2008
Good: going to bed early, relaxing on the couch, making fruit salad
Bad: no gym today
Funny: "They charged me $400 a month and a half ago, but I am still waiting for my prize" - Kam

5.27.2008
Good: making to the gym even though I was a sleepy bear
Bad: my pod dying and me running a mile with no music
Funny: 200 meter kbye


5.23.-26.2008
Good: Leaving work early, Birthday Party Time! Great Condo! Mountain Hiking with Yassine, Aaron, Steve, Jess, Emily, Cindy, and Kam! Then party time with Becka, Nichole, Elena, Seth, & Toni! BOOP CAKE, Superbad! Then sleepy time! Natalie, Hike of Death! 6 hours later making it back to the cars! BBQ time with Seth as Grill Master! 27 Dresses, Beerpong, Dance Party in the Basement! Jacu-Tuhb, Outlet shopping! Golden Arches!
Bad: longggg drive, hurting everywhere from my waist down, $8 spinach/chicken wrap

Funny: "you can fit two if you sit tugboat style" - Steve on the Jacu-Tuhb, Cindy singing, Skills for Life, "Kam, I'm disapointed in you" -Yassine, after Kam revealed that he cried after watching The Notebook. "Sunday, you can watch it Sunday, okay? - Kam on 27 Dresses. "okay, good thing today *is* Sunday." - me. "Team Culo vs Team Toyota!" Yassine making us climb up a river bed. Team Toyota losing the trail! Kam using the walky-talkies. "No laughing" - Toni, "no balls allowed in the backyard" - Natalie quoting Jack. Emily setting off her car alarm at 3:30 am to announce her arrival (accidentally). "For english press one" Toni's water shoes!


5.21-22.2008
Good: Gym, WAH, Yassine making me dinner
Bad: ?
Funny: "if you'd stop talking I could hear what was going on" - me after Yassine asked me what was happening on Top Chef. "If you'd stop talking, 'oh you were gone for three hours, oh you were alseep all day, oh this oh that' then maybe you'd know what was going on" - Yassine making fun of me. :)

5.20.2008
Good: great run, relaxing day at work
Bad: cutting my fingers with a knife
Funny: "Are you calling me?" - mom.
"no," - me
"Oh, well someone is calling me." mom
"not me." - me
"okay talk to you later then" - mom


5.19.2008
Good: studying my arabic, relaxing
Bad: loudest downstairs neighbor ever
Funny: nearly forgetting to eat my breakfast and jogging to the kitchen to scarf down my oatmeal while Yassine tied his shoes.

5.16.2008 - 5.18.2008
Good: Spending time with Yassine, Inman Square with Kam, Double date at Al Fresco with Seth and Elena. Natalie's concert, seeing Sarah & Betsy
Bad: bus being 30 minutes late
Funny: "it's true, yassine is like Bubblicious and Amy is like... sugar free trident" - me on some girl stuck on Kam like gum.


let's get it on
I'll make love to you
hips don't lie
secret lovers
... songs that may be Kam's ringtone for when a certain lady calls


Yassine watching the celtics game on the DVR... oops, last five minutes didn't record.



5.15.2008
Good: running into elena and seth at the gym, spending time with yassine
Bad: apartment anxiety
Funny: a girl at the gym losing her locker key in her sports bra.


5.14.2008
Good: chatting with toni
Bad: ?
Funny: "I thought you were like a size seven"


5.12 & 13.2008
Good: blowing off class to have Yassine teach me, Chatting with Gillian, Chatting with Katelyn
Bad: maybe not going to soccer game
Funny: yassine trying to take someone else's coffee / "happy five-twelve day'


5.8-5.11.2008


Good: Yassine making me dinner, relaxing, walking around Harvard Square, Salem with Steve
Bad: not enough sleep or time with my boopie
Funny: running into three people I know in Salem within a 3 hour time slot


5.7.2008


Good: Yassine surprising me with a visit, running into Zach at the gym
Bad: the worst workout ever
Funny: Somebody's growing up!


5.6.2008


Good: Gym, Chilling, Celtics win
Bad: cross-eyed from HSPD-12 spreadsheet updating
Funny: "she poked me on facebook" "i poked her two weeks ago" - anon


5.5.2008


Good: relaxing
Bad: boiling over
Funny: "how do you say 'pre-molar'" annoying guy in my arabic class


5.2.-2008-5.4.2008
Good: Indian delivery, bowling with Natalie, Dave, Gail, Aaron, John and Yassine, Brunch with Becka, Nichole & Natalie at S&S, Kite Runner on demand with Yassine and Kam
Bad: Not sleeping well
Funny: Kitty, Yassine kicking everyone's butt at air-hockey, "sorry the smell i made scared your cat" :)

5.1.2008
Good: gym, making dinner for my baby, relaxing
Bad: pinkberry commiting suicide
Funny: http://www.sexybeijing.tv/new/video.asp?id=15

4.30.2008
Good: being mentioned in the CEO's quarterly report
Bad: my phone not being a good time keeper
Funny: quote from indiebride re: decorating your reception space: "I can't use candles at all because my flowergirl is on oxygen and is highly flammable"

4.29.2008
Good: Dinner with Yassine
Bad: soooo rainy outside!
Funny: Paula commenting about two songs when everyone had only sung one.

4.28.2008:
Good: Productive day at work, learning more arabic, going to bed early
Bad: some of the morons in my arabic class
Funny: "Cucumber" School / Gay nun

4.25-27.2008
Good: Sheep Shearing Festival/Sheep Dog Herding/Lots of cute lil animals with Becka, Dave, & Aaron. Nile 'bar' with Yassine, running into Scott on the train, Fenway Tour with Cindy, Dave, and Aaron, relaxing on the couch with Kitty.
Bad: not enough sleep and some greasy food which meant no gym for me on Sunday.
Funny: being the only people without kids at the sheep shearing festival, and "do you like beef"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home