/* /* Mindless Meanderings of a Curly Haired Girl: I like rain

Mindless Meanderings of a Curly Haired Girl

It's got all the right elements: dark comedy, a great female lead, and a bizarre storyline.

Monday, March 20, 2006

I like rain

A quiet St. Patrick's Day landed me on Brian's couch watching a movie and sharing some Killian's. I have to admit, it was a much needed rest and decidedly the best idea Brian's ever had. Saturday morning up early to catch my bus to New Britain, CT to see my chick-friend Toni. I was bad and hadn't seen her new apartment yet, so I headed down for a brief overnight to hang out with her and enjoy some much needed relaxation with a girl who doesn't mind if I make a racist joke in between bites of girlscout cookie icecream. Delicious. It was really great to see her and I wish that she'd free herself from the bonds for CT and move to Boston so we can see more of each other - but the bus ride wasn't bad, and I'd be willing to do it again in the future.

There's nothing I like better than couching and eating icecream with my favorite blonde haired girly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home